Mold can wreak havoc on your office, school, hotel, warehouse or other commercial property, and pose serious health risks to your team and/or customers. At Phoenix National Disaster Response, we understand the urgency and importance of mold damage cleanup and remediation, and can help your business deal with the dangers associated with mold:
- Health Risks: Exposure to mold can cause respiratory issues, allergies, skin irritation, and other health problems, especially for individuals with pre-existing conditions.
- Structural Damage: Mold growth can weaken the structure of your buildings, compromising their integrity and leading to costly repairs.
- Property Damage: Mold can damage walls, floors, furniture, cubicles, and other tools and belongings, causing extensive property damage and decreasing a property’s value.
- Decreased Indoor Air Quality: Mold releases spores into the air, polluting the indoor environment and leading to poor air quality.
It’s crucial to act quickly when mold is present in your building. Located in Florida, Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, and Nebraska, our team at Phoenix National Disaster Response is equipped to provide efficient and thorough mold cleanup and restoration services.
Air Quality Testing:
- Conduct comprehensive air quality testing to assess the extent of mold contamination and identify the types of mold present.
- Determine the airborne spore count to understand the severity of the mold issue.
Mold Identification & Spore Testing:
- Utilize advanced techniques and equipment to identify the specific types of mold and their concentration levels.
- Perform spore testing to monitor the effectiveness of the remediation process.
- Establish containment barriers to prevent the spread of mold spores to unaffected areas of your building during the remediation process.
- Implement proper isolation protocols to ensure the safety of both our team, your employees and other areas of your business.
- Employ industry-approved techniques and specialized equipment to safely remove mold colonies and affected materials.
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect contaminated surfaces, ensuring the removal of mold spores.
- Utilize state-of-the-art air scrubbers and purification systems to remove airborne mold spores, improving indoor air quality.
Air Duct Cleaning:
- Inspect and clean commercial HVAC systems and air ducts to eliminate mold spores that may be circulating throughout your warehouse, office, restaurant or other commercial building.
Post Remediation Testing:
- Conduct post-remediation testing to verify the effectiveness of the mold cleanup and ensure a mold-free environment.