Water damage can be devastating to your commercial property, causing significant structural damage and posing health risks to your employees, tenants, customers or anyone visiting your business. At Phoenix National Disaster Response, we understand the urgency and complexity of water damage situations. With nationwide our teams are familiar with handling the many dangers associated with water damage:
- Mold Growth: Excessive moisture creates the perfect environment for mold to thrive, leading to potential health issues such as respiratory problems, allergies, and skin irritation.
- Structural Damage: Water can weaken the foundation, walls, and floors of your property, compromising its structural integrity.
- Electrical Hazards: Water infiltration can damage electrical systems, posing a risk of electrical shocks and fire hazards.
- Contaminated Water: Water damage from sewage backups or flooding can contain harmful bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants, making it unsafe for direct contact.
When disaster strikes, our experienced team at Phoenix National Disaster Response is here to help you with prompt and efficient water damage restoration. We follow a comprehensive process to ensure your restaurant, office, warehouse or other commercial property is thoroughly cleaned, dried, and restored to its pre-damage condition:
Inspection and Assessment:
- Evaluate the extent of the water damage and identify the source.
- Determine the category and classification of the water damage (clean water, gray water, or black water).
- Remove standing water using powerful pumps and extraction equipment.
- Take necessary steps to prevent further water intrusion.
Drying and Dehumidification:
- Utilize industrial-grade drying equipment to remove moisture from affected areas.
- Monitor moisture levels to ensure proper drying and prevent mold growth.
Cleaning and Sanitization:
- Clean and sanitize affected surfaces, office furniture, structures and belongings to eliminate contaminants and odors.
- Apply antimicrobial treatments to prevent mold and bacteria growth.
Restoration and Repairs:
- Repair or replace damaged structures, such as drywall, flooring, and insulation.
- Restore your commercial property to its pre-damage condition, ensuring a safe and comfortable working environment.